big ben

Of course within an hour of arriving in England I am already taking pictures! This is the famous clock tower that is a part of the English Parliament buildings. Often the clock tower is called 'Big Ben' but strictly speaking it is St Stephen's Tower. 'Big Ben' refers to the largest bell inside.

No comments: